Marketing Science Manager
Zimmerman Advertising (Omnicom)
PREVIOUS : Digital Media Analyst Supervisor At LevLane
EDUCATION: Master of Science in Information Technology Management
The 21st century marketing paradigm is intersectional. To call oneself a strategic marketer in today's world requires a hands-on knowledge of not just a myriad marketing tool, but also of how they all work synergistically through campaigns to achieve marketing objectives. Execution needs to be followed up with measurement.
Marketing Science Manager
• Leading a high-performing team of Media planner and Marketing analyst, fostering collaboration, and driving excellence in Marketing campaign execution and optimization• Developed and executed innovative marketing strategies and analytics capabilities to drive new business and client retention, resulting in an increase of 10% increase in overall revenue • Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams to define KPIs and establish measurement frameworks for Marketing campaigns and initiatives • Oversaw multimillion-dollar media budgets, optimizing allocation across channels and translating complex needs to marketing strategies, garnering best ROI for clients. • Designed new taxonomy, campaign naming and onboarding process of new vendors and clients. • Spearheaded the data immersion for different clients from their CRM to implement datadriven attribution models to measure the impact of different marketing touchpoints, customer journey, efficient audience segmentation and targeting • Developed and executed A/B test across multiple digital marketing channels, messaging elements to drive 20% uplift in campaign engagement. • Conducted competitor analysis and market research to identify opportunities and improve competitive positioning, contributing to a 10% increase in market share within the target industry. • Designed and executed comprehensive tracking and reporting system, providing real-time performance metrics and actionable recommendation to stakeholders • Collaborated with cross-functional teams to integrate marketing technologies, such as CRM system and marketing automation platforms, ensuring seamless data flow and enhancing campaign targeting capabilities • Mentored and trained junior team members on Marketing analysis techniques and best practices, fostering a culture of data-driven decision-making within the marketing department • Client Managed – Five Below, Seaborn and Holland cruise Line, McDonald’s, Jet Blue Airways, Yuengling AutoNation and Blue Compass
Sr. Manager Digital Media Analytics
• Worked with multiple data sources, reports (site metrics, campaign/channel reports, traffic and conversion reports) to analyze campaign performance and make recommendation for improvement in campaign and helped in making business decision.• Communicated analytics findings and actionable recommendation in a manner tailored to internal and external audiences. • Responsible for media planning and strategy for marketing campaigns including direct, media, online and offline advertising and promotional activities. • Managed and continually enhance campaign reporting that allows LevLane and our clients to understand the trends on the clients’ campaigns. • Generated weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for clients, including ability to recognize and troubl eshoot data anomalies. • Working as liaison between all the cross functional team (Sales, Account Management and Ad Operation) and head of departments to develop a marketing and promotions campaigns within the client’s budget and streamline business process to make it more effective.
(10 MONTHS)Orbit InteractiveMiami, Florida
Ad Operation Manager
• Conceptualize, execute, and present contents of a full year proposal, which include developing media plans and recommending multi- channel marketing strategies to meet agency goals for our clients.• Analyzing campaign performance with regular reporting on a granular level to provide deeper insights and define strategic recommendations. • Resulted in an increase of 20% in global leads, 15% in bookings, and reduced CPL of -25% across all digital channels. • Composed and distributed monthly and quarterly reports by leveraging tools such as Omniture (Adobe), Tableau, and Data studio with highlighting promotional campaign & channel performances, identified key insights on audience/ market share and provided executives with in-depth recommendations on budget allocation.
(7 MONTHS)Bosch Pvt. LtdBENGALURU, INDIA
• Listed Bosch products on Flipkart, Amazon and executed digital marketing campaigns there and on all e-retail outlets in India. Worked on interactive projects for Bosch DIY with Amazon.com.• Created a market funnel for newly launched measurement device. • Increasing the conversion of washers online from 3% to 4% by price, cataloguing and reviews.
(1 YEARS 6 MONTHS)Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd, (Byju’s)BENGALURU, INDIA
• Tracked and automated weekly detailed performance reports incorporating quantitative results and graphic visualizations using Excel and Google Analytics to provide guidance on creative development, competitive insight, and latest digital media advertising trends.• Responsible for developing international marketing strategy & execution of lead-generation focused campaigns.
Skills & language
- English :Advanced
- Hindi :Advanced
ACADEMIC CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
E-Commerce Marketing for Amazon Book the Source Book of Hindu Mythology, Richmond, VA
Created 3 digital Google Ad campaigns leading to a 61% increase in clicks and 30% increase in conversion and presented
performance reports to the author using Google Analytics.
REAL, Office of Provost, VCU, VA
Conducted brand audit to identify specific brand image challenges faced by Branding and Marketing Team and recommended
strategies. Based on qualitative research of student response towards the program, which were successfully adopted and resulted in 7%
increase enrollment in the program.
When I started in digital media, Raj was the first person I met. He showed me all the foundations and strategies you could run in programmatic media, SEM, SEO etc. He trained me to be an account manager that will try to avoid errors and know how to fix problems in a quick way. His attention to detail is amazing. Raj is a team player, he will help anyone who needs it, he will teach his colleagues new updates in a perfect way for you to understand and he will always back his colleagues when needed. In terms of knowledge, he knows a lot about data and performance marketing. He is very knowledgeable in data tracking, meaning he will always try to track all the data he can in order to run his campaigns. Raj is one of those employees that will give the extra mile to achieve success in the campaigns and the team working on them.
Working with Raj at LevLane was an absolute joy. From his diligent and ambitious work ethic, to his charismatic and kind personality, he is a stand out data and marketing analyst. His determination and willingness to go the extra mile and help others is what makes him a true leader.
Raj is always ready to jump on a call and work through any project (even if it’s not part of his work). He is the ultimate team player and would bring immense value (and jokes) to any team. 🙂
I appreciate the guidance and support I received from Raj over the past year. I look forward to continue applying his advice and teachings today and beyond.
I had the pleasure of managing Raj at LevLane
He created and presented numerous dashboards and reports for our clients. On top of his technical and analytical responsibilities, Raj stepped up to be the digital media planner/buyer for a key automotive account, introducing us to new media partners and platforms to better reach the car-buying audience.
He is always looking to improve, always willing to help, always wanting to achieve…and always with a surprising sense of humor.
Raj Roshan was a student in my Virginia Commonwealth University MKTG-675 Digital Marketing class in Fall 2018. The MKTG-675 class includes lecture, Harvard cases, and a group project using Google AdWords. He and his team built an AdWords campaign for a local client (ebook publisher) that improved their Google search results and generated sales on Amazon. At the presentation, the client was really happy with the results and keywords learnings that Raj's team presented. Mr. Roshan's scholarship and participation in the class were exceptional. He quickly grasped the basics of digital marketing and was able to accurately compute the basic e-commerce funnel formulas in exams. I would recommend Raj to any organization that needs an enthusiastic digital marketer with an MBA.
I have taught Raj Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management for 2 trimesters at Institute of Management, Christ (Deemed to be ) University. I found Raj to be an exceptionally motivated and enthusisatic management student. He finished all the assignments with dedication and professional commitment. With each endeavor as MBA student , he has evolved into a sincere and constant learner. He is blessed with an inquisitive mind and ability to read people and situations and deal with them in a sensitive manner. His respond to situations at demand is accurate and pragmatic which in turn, is MUST for any marketing professional. He is assertive, mature, and responsible indiviudal. He has shown the ability to clearly explain complex concepts taught in the class through well-wriiten assignments. Raj is a team-person with great interpersonal skills. I am sure he will be an asset to any institiute or organization and will contribute signifcanlty . I wish him all the very best !